Dr. Kesheshian patients???

Layleigh
on 5/23/13 2:15 pm - CA
Revision on 09/10/13
Are there any here?
Rockne
on 6/9/13 8:24 am - South Orange County, CA

I have had the pleasure of meeting him and knowing a number of his patients, revisions and his virgin surgical WLS interventions. His reputation doing THE MOST COMPLEX OF REVISIONS IS WORLD RENOWNED! You unlikely could not be better served!! Yes, frankly there are a few others, A VERY FEW practitioners at peer level world wide.

Might I suggest you post this on the DS (Duodenal Switch) forum here, regardless of what revision you are considering. Lots of Post-Ops of his there, including man, many revisions.

Please advise if I can offer any further contribution

Rockne

joroclo
on 7/8/13 2:53 am - San Francisco, CA

My DS by Dr. Kesheshian is 13 years old.  I am healthy and happy.  I have put back 30 of the 150 lbs. I lost.  No complications from the surgery, I thank my lucky stars for the very talented Dr. K.    (Don't be put off by Delano, CA.  It is actually nowhere on anybody's map and is not a place anyone would particularly want to visit)  It's all worth it for this fabulously successful surgery.

Roberta

Rockne
on 7/14/13 7:51 am - South Orange County, CA

Your obvious general post to all here is so appreciated! I'm delighted you are doing so well this far out, but hardly surprised. You chose early in the process to being fully informed about your options unlike so many here who just jump at the first chance for any shot of normalcy promised by more popular alternative surgical interventions without truly researching what can sustain a healthy lifestyle and fully normal weight loss without feeling deprived. 

Thank you, Roberta!

Most Active