Support Group in Denver??

Cruiserella
on 6/16/03 8:23 am - Arvada, CO
I haven't found a support group to attend in the Denver area (preferably north, as I live in Arvada). The only ones I hear about are the ones that cost $10 a time, and I object to that on principle. Can anyone enlighten me, or tell me how to START one? Thanks.
Pat M.
on 6/20/03 4:15 pm - Denver, CO
I haven't heard that they charge, but there is a group on spotlight that meets monthly, I think. Their next meeting is tomorrow, and I'm sure you would be welcomed.
Sherri W.
on 6/26/03 4:17 am - Pueblo, CO
Hi Marty...I'm part of the group that met at Spotlight Health. We call ourselves the Colorado Rockers and it is such a great group of ladies. We vary our meeting places anywhere from Pueblo to Greeley. We alternate the locations so that it's a fair drive for everyone from time to time. We'd love to have you join us. We are unconditionally loving and compassionate...a great support to anyone who wants to join us. Our group includes people from all over Colorado and who have had almost any surgery including DS, RNY, and LapBand. Here is a link to the directions and date of our next meet. Please come...you won't regret it. Email me if you have any questions! Sherri [email protected] This is the post for the directions: http://www.spotlighthealth.com/common/SG/posts.asp?m=1&sb2=&sb=28&tp=87951&tpN=Spotlight%20Health%20Team%20Updates It will be on July 19th at 12:00...I hope to be there but my surgery is on July 7 and I'm not sure I'll be up to it...but if you email me I'll tell them to expect you =) Here's a post of pics from our last get together...you can see we have a lot of fun =) http://www.spotlighthealth.com/common/SG/posts.asp?m=1&sb2=&sb=28&tp=85295&tpN=Spotlight%20Health%20Team%20Updates Hope to meet you very soon! Take care, Sherri
Sherri W.
on 6/26/03 4:20 am - Pueblo, CO
Geez everything got sort of bunched up LOL I hope you can decipher it =) If not feel free to email me and I'll give you the info that way! Take care, Sherri
Most Active
Recent Topics
Denver Metro Area?
3LittleMonkeys · 0 replies · 4624 views
Thoughts on Dr. Long in Parker?
WitchySar · 1 replies · 5628 views
Anyone in Colorado Springs?
JayBay · 1 replies · 5869 views