July 1.. a new beginging..

Dachshund Lover C.
on 6/28/03 7:42 am - Vona, Co
Well it has been a real long time getting here.. Finally July 1 at 7:30 AM I am being wheeled down the halls into surgery.. at the Pre.St Lukes hospital in Denver Colo.. WOW I am not even nearvious.. I am getting laundry done,packing my bags.. I can't wait to open my eyes to a new world, one that I will have the best control over how much food I eat, and when I eat it.. Hugs all around to you all..
Terry W.
on 6/28/03 7:59 am
Hooray for you!! I know things will go great for you and you will be melting before your eyes. Cute little weiner dog too. I had a room mate who had Molly, a crazy little red weiner dog. Your puppy will be waiting for you to come home and spend time snoozing together. Take care. Terry
Michelle A.
on 6/28/03 4:50 pm - Denver, Co
Oh Geeze Congratulations.. I am so so so excited for you.... :0) Much hugs, Michelle, Denver
Pat M.
on 6/29/03 3:45 am - Denver, CO
Congratulations, and best of luck! Hope things go smoothly and quickly!
jen41766
on 6/29/03 9:19 am - Castle Rock, CO
I'm so happy for you!!!!! Always think positive thoughts and let us know how things go! Happy July!!!
Gar W.
on 7/6/03 1:22 am
For those of you who didn't know, Audrey's third and final insurance approval did not come through and she wasn't able to have her surgery after all. I know she is very disappointed, although she's keeping a stiff upper lip and working with Dr. Brown's office to see what needs to be done to get the approval. I know she'd welcome an encouraging word.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Denver Metro Area?
3LittleMonkeys · 0 replies · 4624 views
Thoughts on Dr. Long in Parker?
WitchySar · 1 replies · 5629 views
Anyone in Colorado Springs?
JayBay · 1 replies · 5869 views