online support group, is helpping all..

Dachshund Lover C.
on 6/28/03 7:59 am - Vona, Co
Hello everyone, I wanted to let you all know there is a great colorado support group online.. 98 % of the girls and guy all alike have had their surgery in the colorado area's.. in fact if you are havng your surgery alot of them will even come and sit with you walk with you or what ever.. Big huge group of support there if you are interested.. some are just getting started, some just had surgery a couple months ago, some are this month, one lady as far out as 20 years ago for her surgery.. then there is of course those that had it a year ago, some 5 years ago.. Please if you are looking for some colorado support come join in... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OSSG-Friends/ and friends they are.. you can ask any question at all there they answer, it doesn't matter if it is a personal one or ideas with water.. come check us all out..
Pat M.
on 6/29/03 3:43 am - Denver, CO
I've never heard of this group -- thanks! What does OSSG stand for?
Jenn A.
on 7/19/03 1:33 pm - Visalia, CA
Is this the group that was known as OSSG-Colorado? If so why was our membership not transferred over? I really enjoy the group eventhough I didn't post much I still loved reading the posts. I di go ahead and link over there just now and submitted my profile to join the member roster. Happy losing to all and to those new to the other side or waiting for the other side you will soon be losers like the rest of us. Hugs all, Jenn Avery; Florissant,CO Open RYN 28Oct2002 Start 318 current 208 goal150
Most Active
Recent Topics
Denver Metro Area?
3LittleMonkeys · 0 replies · 4624 views
Thoughts on Dr. Long in Parker?
WitchySar · 1 replies · 5628 views
Anyone in Colorado Springs?
JayBay · 1 replies · 5869 views