it didn't get to happen.. :>{{{{

Dachshund Lover C.
on 7/5/03 5:30 am - Vona, Co
Hello everyone, I went into Denver as was scheduled for my pre-op appointments, went and did the them all.. regestered for my stay into the hospital.. then the unexpectable happen, the one subsiduery that had still not yet called and approved. well they waited till the last call of their office closing to call and deny me.. I was tottally devested to hear this, I had done everything and just a few hours before surgery I was denyed to have my surgery done.. I have been SO upset to say the least sence then.. I went through alot to get to where I was, I had all my hopes and dreams, making a whole new bunch of plans for my life, then to get them all pulled out from under me like that so close to having all my dreams come true , has been so devesting to me.. I had done all the pre op stuff I could to better help my surgery, I had done 3 days of full liquids, 2 days of all clear liquids, I had been so faithful in this I was pottying pure water!! I was ready, then this had happen to me... I did call the insurance company and ask what hapen, they said it went into review, and this could take another 30 days!! I wanted to screem at her, cause they have had this paper work now sence May 23. And still I haft to wait another 30 days!! I have been approved by the main office, and 2 of the subsiduerys already and still I haft to wait. Now if I do get a denyal, I haft to start ALL OVER!! all from the begining.. can you believe this?? And I just feel that they are making me wait and I will be denyed .. Why would they make me wait this long for anyother reason?? I ask them how long is it for a normal approval they said 7 - 20 days normally.. and I have waited now 44 days already.. I am so sad about this.. but I am so sure you folks all know you would feel the same way if this had happen to you as well.. 2 long years of problems getting this done, first it was the surgern was out of network, then it was you can use this doc for the consult but not this doctor for surgery, then it was the hospital, or that hospital they just went out of network about a month ago. I finally get a doctor that is in network for consult,and surgery,and the hospital is even ok, and then this happens to me. At the last minute again.. Yes for now I wait again.. And pray nothing falls out of net work for me again... And hopefull I get my approval now soon...
Terri H.
on 7/8/03 8:52 am - Brighton, CO
I'm so sorry you have to wait like that. I can image only what you are going through. I'm in the begining of what you have already went through. I've gotten my PPO doctor referral and I have went to the pulmanary doc. I go in three weeks for my psycho eval. and then to the surgeon. I have a letter ready to go to the insurance telling them what I go through everyday as a 100 lb. over weight female for when they decline the surgery. I hope they approve you soon and I'll say a prayer for you. Keep your spirit up, it will happen.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Denver Metro Area?
3LittleMonkeys · 0 replies · 4624 views
Thoughts on Dr. Long in Parker?
WitchySar · 1 replies · 5629 views
Anyone in Colorado Springs?
JayBay · 1 replies · 5869 views