Cardio Vascular off of 84th and Zuni

Missy L.
on 8/6/03 5:41 am - Castle Rock, CO
I just want to give you all a heads up if you have to use Cardio Vascular off of 84th and Zuni while going through this experience...be prepared....here's my story... I just wanted you to know about the service I have had from Cardio Vascular off of 84th and Zuni....What a mess! First, they called me a couple different times and rescheduled both the original appointment and the follow up. Finally, on the day of my actual appointment - which was at 8:30, I got there at 8 am only to find out that they again cancelled my appointment. The girl at the front desk stated that she called me at 7:15 to cancel. When I checked my voice mail, she had called 10 minutes before I walked in the door. We sat there until 8:40 because I refused to leave until I got scheduled that day at one of their other offices as myself and my husband had taken the day off to get this completed. So, we finally get a time at Rose Medical at 9:30 (Great service there, by the way!), and I get it completed. Today, I was scheduled for a follow up at 11:00 at Cardio Vascular with Dr. Benedict. When I got there at 10:35, I was told that my appointment was not until 12:30. When I was asked why I was there to see her, I explained that it was a follow up from last week. I was then told that (1) I don't need to follow up with them, that they sent the results to Dr. Snyder (so - waisted trip!), and (2) there was nobody there that could even help me because they were so backed up. I then proceeded to ask if they could at least check my file to see if the information truely had been sent to you, only to find out - SURPRISE - they can't locate my file. I left my work # so that they could call me and let me know when they found the file and had faxed the information over to Dr. Snyder and left the office at 10:45. It is now 1:30, and I have called them three times, two times I was on hold over 10 minutes (without anybody getting back on the phone to check on me or ask who I was holding for), and after 10 minutes I hung up the phone and called back. I am now on my 3rd call now - and again had to hang up. (10 minutes lapse) I just received a voicemail that Dr. Benedict hasn't had a chance to review my file, but once she does, will send Dr. Snyder the results. I will follow up with Luann on Friday to see if she has gotten them. I just wanted to give you all a heads up if you have to deal with them...call and confirm your appointments...they seem to change all on there own! Good luck to all on what ever stage you are in! Take care!...Missy
Terry W.
on 8/6/03 10:54 am
If this is the office that Dr. Snyder wanted to you to use, you may let him know the problems you had. He likes to keep up with things like this. Anyway, thanks for the feedback. I only wish I was to that point. Thanks, Terry
Most Active
Recent Topics
Denver Metro Area?
3LittleMonkeys · 0 replies · 4624 views
Thoughts on Dr. Long in Parker?
WitchySar · 1 replies · 5628 views
Anyone in Colorado Springs?
JayBay · 1 replies · 5869 views