hi out there

alexjakemom
on 8/15/03 9:13 am - Westerly, RI
hello again I am sorry I don't post much but things are busy for me now.My sons and I just got back from pa.,where we visited my mother in law for 9 days. I drove there by my self (7 hours) since my hubby is out to sea. I was amazed how well I did, I had more energy and didn't get tired like I usually do. and while we were there we went on day trips and I had more fun than I have in a while. I actually put on a bathing suit and didn't mind so much..lol. I have lost 72 lbs so far and I feel good other than a little nagging pain under my left breast from the nerves growing back together I am relatively pain free the first time in a long time.I feel like I am finally getting to enjoy the effects of having the surgery. I have,unfortunately experienced dumping and having food stuck and vomiting because of it both not pleasant but it taught me what not to do lol. I have a good support system of friends and family who have had the surgery and its good to have a helping hand for me to hold if I need it I hope all of you are well . take care Mary short
Angela R.
on 8/15/03 11:37 pm - Jewett City, CT
Hi, Who did yo use for a doctor and how long was the wait? Im also from Pawcatuck/westerly area. I'm manager of Bess Eaton in Pawcatuck next to the stonington police... Stop by I would love to chat sometime.. God Bless Angela
alexjakemom
on 10/14/03 10:32 am - Westerly, RI
HI ANGELA SORRY IT HAS TAKEN SO LONG TO REPLY.. I USED DR ROBERT BELL OUT OF YALE NEW HAVEN AND I WAITED ABOUT 8 MONTHS AFTER GETTING MY PAPER WORK IN I THINK I WAS LUCKY GETTIN IN EARLY BUT I HAD COMPLICATIONS AND WAS IN THE HSP. FOR 5 WEEKS I AM NOW DOING GOOD DOWN 91 LBS AND FEELING WONDERFUL I WILL STOP IN THE NEXT TIME I AM OVER YOUR WAY..MARY
Mary Lou C.
on 8/17/03 6:06 am - Milford, CT
Hi Mary, Congratulations on your wonderful loss. You deserve a big pat on the back. Also I'm so glad you're feeling better, that is such great news. You keep up the good work and I hope to see you at the next support group. Best wishes for continued success, Mary Lou
Most Active
Recent Topics