Just found this board

Fawn L.
on 8/30/03 4:05 am
This is fantastic- a way to keep in touch with people here in CT that are pre and post op! I'm very preop but I'm keeping active here to keep myself focused while I wait through. Are there any patients of Dr. Aranow here? I went to orientation in May and I have consult Oct. 28th. So far, I'm VERY impressed
M M.
on 8/30/03 5:12 am - West Haven, ct
RNY on 03/31/03 with
Hi Fawn! Welcome! I am a patient of Dr. Aranow's and I believe you have found the very best surgeon. I met with 2 others before I met Dr. Aranow and made my decision the instant I met him. He is WONDERFUL. Two of my co-workers had their work done by him as well. We are all 3 happy healthy and thinner by the day! Any questions at all -- just email me. Margi
lucyh37
on 8/30/03 7:44 am - Tolland, CT
VBG on 01/26/04 with
Hi Fawn! I also went to the orientation in May and had my consultation with Dr. Aranow on July 10th. My original date to see him was Aug. 8th, so I was extremely happy when his office called July 8th saying that they had a cancellation and asked if I wanted to come in sooner. That worked out great for me since I was leaving July 12th for a 2 week vacation in Maine. I loved Dr. Aranow right from the start. He explained everything to me, answered my questions and made me feel very comfortable about things. He even calmed some of my fears. I'm in the process of going through the testing stage which so far hasn't been too bad. I have been on this site every day since one of his patients mentioned it to me at his office. Reply back to me if your interested in keeping in touch. Good luck with your visit to Dr. Aranow.
hotsun
on 8/30/03 11:06 am - New Britain, CT
RNY on 10/06/03 with
Hi Fawn, This board is fantastic! I too am a patient of Dr Aranow's, attended the May meeting AND from New Britain! I'm through all my appointments and I was given 10 pounds to lose and I have 4 more. Hopefully then I'll get my date and start the next chapter of my life. If you'd ever want to meet for coffee or ride in together for a support group, let me know! My email is [email protected]. Best of luck yo you and I hope we can meet some day.
Bette B.
on 8/30/03 12:10 pm
Sounds like you and I are in the same stage(s) of the process. I'm going to an orientation seminar on Tuesday and have the first meeting with my doctor on Sept. 15th. It's all kind of exciting, isn't it?
LMCLILLY
on 9/2/03 5:46 am - Central, CT
Hi there! and...Welcome! Glad you found us. I am a post op patient of Dr. Aranow's. Just love him. Can't say enough great things about him. Congrats on beginning your journey & best of luck to you. Feel free to email me if you have any questions or concerns that you want to discuss with a 'postie'! Open RNY 11/18/02 Start Wt 306, Cuttent Wt 170, 20 more lbs to my personal goal!!! Yeah!
Most Active
Recent Topics