Newark Area - Walking partner needed.

Gigee
on 5/27/12 8:06 am - Newark, DE
Hi gang!  I am 7 years out and have gotten lazy. I am looking for a walking partner in the Newark area. I do work and I am a morning person. I can walk at 5 am (hey hey, no throwing stones!) or I can walk in the early evenings ( I am usually in bed by 8 :) ). Any takers?

Gigee

Gigee

...if we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin. ---Ivan Turgenev

Elissa H
on 5/28/12 2:58 am - Wilmington, DE
Hi Gigee, I walk at Belleview Park. FAR from Newark and I do water areobics at Kirkwood Fitness 2 nights a week on Naaman's RD. Wish we were closer. I'd love the company. ((HUGS)) Elissa
Gigee
on 5/28/12 3:05 am - Newark, DE
 I wish we were closer too! I am best at excercising (other than excercising my opinion :) ) with a buddy. I sure hope to find one!

I am going to try to get to the Tuesday support groups. Keep your fingers crossed!

g

Gigee

...if we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin. ---Ivan Turgenev

Amy Smith
on 5/31/12 11:35 pm
GIgee,
 I live in Cecil County, MD but am trying to think of someone in that area.  It is easier when you have a partner (or atleast someone who checks on you regulary).  During the summer I might be able to come meet you some mornings or evenings, but it would not be regular enough.

If you can come to the support group you may meet some helpful individuals in that area.

Good luck!

I may have had a few extra potholes along the way, but the journey has been good!   

• RNY- Christiana Institute of Advanced Surgery - Dr. Peters 8/09 
  • Medial Thigh lift & Brachioplasty - Dr. Macrea 7/2011  
  • LBL - Dr. Joseph Michaels (Sibley Memorial) 12/22/2011
  • Upper Body Lift with Mastoplexy - Dr. Joseph Michaels 12/20/2012

Gigee
on 6/1/12 7:22 am - Newark, DE
 definitely easier with a parnter. i am trying to get the groups. let me put it this way. i am working on making the support group priority :)

thanks!!

Gigee

Most Active