FREE SHAKES AND PROTEIN BARS

franbvan
on 8/19/03 4:37 am - harrington, de
i wrote and email to www.nextproteins.com (they are the maker of the detour bar and designer protein shakes. i told them that i was having gastric bypass surgery and was wondering if they had any free samples or coupons for their protein products. it took them 2 months to respond to my email but it was soooooooooooo worth the wait. they sent me for FREE...i didn't even pay shipping. 12 detour, oneway and uturn bars all full sized and 3 full sized cans of protein powder shake mix (chocolate, strawberry and vanilla). this was really great because i can try different flavors. i also bought off of the www.vitalady.com site the sugar free davinci flavored syrups. i have used them before and they are great. you can mix them with your protein shake and you can even cook with them. one bottle lasts a very long time. i bought the coffee to put with the chocolate and vanilla protein shake for an iced coffee. i also bought cookie dough to put into the vanilla shake . i'm going to buy the orange to and add that to the vanilla with ice in the blender hahaha anything to make the shakes taste better. buying the flavoring really helps cut down on cost because you can get many different flavors by using one protein flavor as a base. i hope this helps!!!!
Anne K.
on 9/5/03 2:59 am - Middletown, DE
HI Fran: I did write to this place and heard back from Janet Bryant who told me their promotional dollars are closed for the year. It was worth a shot. thanks for the advice anyway. Let me know how you like their products.
Most Active