7 DAYS AND COUNTING

Ricky M.
on 8/27/03 3:08 am - Wyoming, de
My surgery is Sept 4 in Nanticoke Hospital with Dr. Miller. I am on an emotional roller coaster these last couple days.. not having second thoughts, not at all.. just thinking about the food... Like I will be losing a good friend... Weird, huh? I bet there's lots of you out there that know exactly how I feel.. I wish my date was tomorrow.. I cannot wait.!
franbvan
on 8/28/03 12:48 am - harrington, de
hey ricky, i'm 7 days post-op with doctor miller. i had open RNY. you could call me and talk on the phone to ask questions if you would like. it's in very comfortable for me to sit at the computer to type alot. if you want to email me and give me your number i'll call you. i live in harrington so it's not too far. and i do have some very helpful suggestions BEFORE you have your wls. good luck to you!! fran
Jessica B.
on 8/28/03 5:23 am - Ellendale, DE
Hey Ricky!!! It's Jessica!! You go girl!! I wish you the best of luck with everything, I go tomorrow for my 1st appt w/ Dr. Smoot.... Cross your fingers for me too!! I know the feeling about the food thing, I think of that a lot myself... and I haven't been approved yet!! Wishing you the best... let me know how it goes!!
Leigh A.
on 9/3/03 3:45 am - Claymont, DE
Good luck! I hope you have an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery. God Bless! Leigh
Most Active