Please Help Me- Las Vegas

Paige R.
on 10/22/03 9:54 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hello all My name is Paige Reiff, and I have been trying to get the surgery for the last 2 years. Finally my insurance company said they will pay 50%, which is wonderful, but I need to come up with the rest. I have 2 sisters who have had this surgery ( in California ) as a matter of fact one of them had a body lift as well. They have both done so well. I am thrilled for them. I want this surgery more then anything, I want to finally feel healthy, and get the respect and opportunity I deserve. I am 35 years old, I have been heavy my whole life. I take care of my parents, my dad just turned 75 yesterday, and my mother is 65. My father had a stroke in April, so my days can be trying, and my mother is very heavy as well, she can hardly walk. I need help rasing the money. Can all of us band together and help each other, we need to create a database of people who need financial help, and if everyone donates $1.00, $5.00, or what ever they can..we can all get a second chance at life.. Please let me know if you can help me.. I need all the donations I can get. Thank you so much for listening Paige Reiff Las Vegas, NV
Most Active