Love and Support for TAMMY!!

Cj B.
on 10/24/03 1:31 am
requesting....Tammy's surgery is only 4 days and a wake up away!! Let's fill her page with love and support for her big day!! Tammy, I'm so excited for you!! I pray that you will have peace about your decision, and that all will go well with your surgery! I hope that your recovery is quick and smooth. Your healthier and exciting life is within your reach - Tammy, God bless you as you begin this new chapter in your journey!! ((hugs)) Cj
Cj B.
on 10/24/03 1:39 am
Duh! I guess it would be good to give you her profile link.... http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/status.phtml?N=T1065124344
Jus Me
on 10/24/03 10:30 pm - My own little corner of the world
Thank you both so very much! I truly appreciate your love and support. I am getting pretty nervous and so I am accepting any and all well wishes, hugs, words of encouragment, etc etc etc ... with OPEN ARMS and an OPEN HEART!!! Only one more day before I go on my clear liquid diet. Marie (office manager from Dr Irgaus) called me yesterday and wanted to know if I had any questions that she could help me with. I am telling you guys ... this surgeons office is amazing!!! I just love them to pieces!!! HUGS, Tammy
Most Active