Okay guys ... feeling like I am just about to walk the plank here! *grin*

Jus Me
on 10/28/03 4:37 am - My own little corner of the world
Okay guys ... I guess this is just about it! I have 17 Hours, 3 Minutes, 18 Seconds to go! Am I scared? ... Yes, but not enough to back away now. I made this decision a long time ago ... I weighed everything that I could and came to the logical decision that my health was failing and would completely give out on me in a very short period if I stood by and did nothing to reverse my lifestyle!!! So with that in mind ... if anything should happen (not expecting it, but it could happen). Know that I am going out trying to make the quality of my life and my families life better!!! They are far too special to have a mom and wife who can't do anything because of pain and weight issues!!! HOWEVER ~ If everything goes as planned ... WOOOHOOOOO look out world cause here I come!!! To everyone who has written to me ... Thank you so very much for all your kind words! You are all the most wonderfully caring people! How awesome is it when strangers come rushing to you help and turn into great friends? AWESOME ... yep, that's what you all are! As far a visiting at the hospital goes, I have had a couple of emails asking if it would be alright to visit me in the hospital ... SURE, I would love it!!! Any and all are welcome ... gosh let's have a bypass party!!! Well ... I guess that is all for now ... talk to ya on the losing side!!! HUGS ... BIG OLE BEAR HUGS!!! TaTa!!! Tammy
Most Active