Thanks to everyone!

Leigh A.
on 10/29/03 10:25 am - Claymont, DE
Hello all... here I am! Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. I think I did pretty well, but I couldn't have done it without all of you supporting me. Thank you all... Thank you soooo much to my Hope Brown. I am 8 days post-op and 15 pounds down. Good luck to all who are having surgery soon. God Bless. Check out my page for my update.
missdreamer
on 10/29/03 12:05 pm - Newark, DE
Leigh, I am so happy to hear you are doing well. I go for my pre op testing this friday and was very happy to read your account of yours. You seem to be doing amazingly well! 15 # in 8 day! Way to go girl!! I also have something else in common with you. I'll give you a hint. Yup, it's Hope. I am very happy she volunteered! Well, wishing you the best dear. Must get to sleep. Tomorrow is my last day of work till next year. I have a ton of things to do in the 2 weeks I have left before surgery. , merry merry
Jessica B.
on 10/30/03 7:03 am - Ellendale, DE
Way to go girl!! I am sooo happy to hear all is well !! I've been lurking around waiting for your post!! Well while you are getting your rest, I will start to prepare for my journey!!! : horse: I finally got my date!!! Nov. 24th!! Let me know how the protein thing goes..... I will be buying that soon!! Take care girl!! ~ Jessica
redzz04
on 11/3/03 5:44 am
Leigh, Congrats on your surgery! God Bless! 15 pounds thats awesome. Time to away the pounds
Most Active