Sleep Study location needed..SOON! :)

tina01
on 10/31/03 8:40 am - Wilmington, DE
Can anyone tell me of a place that can I can get into for a sleep study soon? I know Christiana is scheduling in March 04 and I have a surgery date in Jan that I DO NOT want to postpone. I'm willing to travel up to 2 hrs. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your time
Maureen M.
on 10/31/03 10:50 am - Newark, De
How about Wilmington Hospital or St Francis Hospital? Hope this will help. Maureen
missdreamer
on 10/31/03 11:04 am - Newark, DE
University Services - 606 East Marshall Street - West Chester, PA 19380 Phone: 610-918-1930 was great and had me in there within 4 weeks time. I have amerihealth insurance and the were in that network. There are more than just hospitals and the private ones like this are not scheduling that far out. I'll post all their info tomorrow if you need it. I just called my insurance company and had them give me a list of providers. I just told them when scheduling and told the dr at the initial consult that the sleep study was the last thing I needed pre-op and the pushed my up even farther on the list. Good luck and happy sleeping , merry merry
tina01
on 11/1/03 8:54 am - Wilmington, DE
Thanks merry merry for the sleep study info, you seem to have a lot going for you. Good luck in u'r upcoming surgery. I noticed people noted that they were 'hooked up' to the hospital to be able to get messages . do you know what that means? Thanks.
missdreamer
on 11/1/03 3:38 pm - Newark, DE
The Christiana Care hospitals, like Christiana and Wilmington and one other I can not remember actually have e-mail they will deliver to your room. I'm not going to be at one of those hospitals so I'm not sure exactly "how" to get hooked up but it is available. You might ask Cj or Tammy Tammy. I think Tammy Tammy was "hooked up" Good luck to you too. I have 10 days and a wake up left to wait for my day. Well I'm off to catch some it's been a long day. health, blessings & love, merry merry
hopey
on 10/31/03 8:57 pm - Newark, DE
I went to Riverside and got in within a week.
kathyminus180
on 11/7/03 11:19 am - Newark, DE
my insurance covered it at St. Francis last year - I think it took abotu 1 month.
Christine S.
on 11/9/03 8:47 pm - North East, md
I went to Union Hospital in Elkton, MD. 410.398.4000 and ask for the Sleep center. Now the key here is to tell them to put you on the cancel list. Guess what I was put on one day they called me that night! And when i went to get my cpap and others talk to me about their expierance with sleep studies my story was the best. They have nice rooms, clean just a real nice place.
Vanessa M.
on 11/14/03 5:54 am - New Castle, DE
I had my sleep study done at Union Hospital in Elkton Maryland. The Hospitals number is 410-398-4000. I hope this helps!
Most Active