Hello Everyone! :wave: J...

Jus Me
on 10/31/03 9:21 pm - My own little corner of the world
Hello Everyone! Just wanted to take a moment to check in and let you know that I am home and walking, walking, walking ... Thank you for all your well wishes, support, your emails while in the hospital, and a special hug for those who took the time to visit me while I was in the hospital. Sure helps to know that others are out there pulling for you! I am extrememely blessed!!!! A special super, duper thank you to my angel CJ ~ I echo Hope Forallofus' post ... You are a wonderful Thank you from the very bottom of my heart!!! :hug: Well, I guess it it time to get back to walking, walking, walking! Now if I could just figure out how to get in all my water (and I am usually a HUGE water drinker)!!! Have a great day!!! Hugs, Tammy
Cj B.
on 10/31/03 11:33 pm
WOW...check you out! One day out of the hospital and already posting !!! You go girl! If you need anything, feel free to give me a call. I'm so happy for you!! I hope it gets easier for you with your water. Keep walking! and I'll talk to you soon! WELCOME HOME!!! ((hugs)) Cj
hopeforallofus
on 11/1/03 2:59 am - Middletown, DE
WOW!!!!! Hi, Tammy!!! I wasn't expecting to see your post so soon!! What an inspiration you are! I'm glad that you are feeling good! I know what you mean by the water, 'cause I'm a huge water drinker, too, and I'm worried about getting it all in! Well, I'm so glad you're home and resting. Take care, girl! (((hugs))) Karen
Most Active