This is IT, guys!!!

hopeforallofus
on 11/3/03 8:35 am - Middletown, DE
Well, I now have (according to my site gadget) 18 Hours, 6 Minutes, 31 seconds to my surgery!!!! Tomorrow morning we will be driving to the hospital! I'm am sooooo excited and sooooo anxious. But...I'm ready! I can't believe this day is finally here, since it was a long time in the making. I DO want to say that I wouldn't have been able to do it as succesfully without my AMOS brothers and sisters. Many of us have become close during our journies and it's my hope that these friendships will always remain so!! What would we do without this forum and the chance to help and talk to one another??? I hope that I have responded to all of your well wishes but pls know if I missed you, that I still thank-you from the bottom of my heart for all your kindness and prayers!! You are all little angels!! Now...it's off to bed I go for a good night's sleep... Right!
Jus Me
on 11/3/03 10:03 am - My own little corner of the world
Karen, Trust that I will be praying for you! WOOHOOO!!! Just a matter of hours now!!!! SUPER DUPER HUGS CHICKEY!!! Love ya, Tammy
Cj B.
on 11/3/03 10:22 am
God Bless you and keep you....I'll be praying for you!! ((hugs)) Cj
hopey
on 11/3/03 7:58 pm - Newark, DE
Best wishes Karen.........Hopefulallofus!! I will keep you in my thoughts today along with Shannon!! You guys will do great!! Hard to believe I was in your spot 5 weeks ago!!! Welcome to the loosing side!! Hope Brown
Mamasita
on 11/4/03 12:38 am - New Castle, DE
Thinking of you. Looking forward to reading about your recovery, and progress. Best Wishes.
Most Active