Hi, everybody!

hopeforallofus
on 11/7/03 3:20 am - Middletown, DE
I made it, I made it! I'm three days post-op and feeling good! Just a short note to say hello to all my AMOS bros and sisters. I also wanted to say thank-u for all the kind words and emails of encouragement, prayers and just good thoughts all around. You guys, and especially my angel, Theresa, have been wonderful!! Will stop back later with more details when I have more energy. Otherwise, feeling good after my first shower home and in my pj's and slippers. Have noted a feeling of 'restlessness' whenever I attempt to do something (read, watch t.v., etc.) but I guess that's normal after all the morphine in the hospital. We filled the prescription for the Tylenol w/codine before we left the hosptial but found, except for a slight headache this morning, that I really don't have any need for it. Yea! I can proudly say, "I'm a loser now!" See you all later!!! :-wave: Love, Karen
Jus Me
on 11/7/03 8:13 pm - My own little corner of the world
Karen, It is SO good to see you home and posting! I am thrilled that your surgery and recovery has went so well for you! Welcome to the losing side! *grin* Hugs, Tammy
Jus Me
on 11/8/03 10:56 am - My own little corner of the world
Howdy Chicky! Just checking in to see how you are doing ... SOOOOO how are you doing? Hugs, gentle of course! *wink* Tammy
kathyminus180
on 11/9/03 2:25 pm - Newark, DE
Karen, glad you are home & on the loosing side. I wish you a fast recovery!
Most Active