update on me, hormone stuff, gaining weight, photo whoring!

M ..
on 10/21/09 5:36 am
Kayla, you look really good! I'm loving the pics! Glad to know there were no pitutary tumors. I want to wish ya all the best!!! (Enjoy the carbs!)

Lilypie - (bM9u)

(deactivated member)
on 10/21/09 5:50 am
Glad you're getting information--and hope that you can figure it out soon! 

BUT, you're ARMS look unbelieveable...What do you do?  Just WOW!
Kayla B.
on 10/21/09 6:13 am - Austin, TX
See reply to Aimee for more info.  :)
5'9.5" | HW: 368 | SW: 353 | CW: 155 +/- 5 lbs | Angel to kkanne
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/icyprincess77/beforefront-1-1.jpg?t=1247239033http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/icyprincess77/th_CIMG39903mini.jpg  
sia
on 10/21/09 7:08 am - NY
 I'm so excited for you! What a wonderful journey!!!! Kudos to you!!!! You never cease to amaze me! 
We Are A Fever. We Are A Fever. We ain't born typical. ~ The Kills
If you have any g-ddamn sense and want WLS, think about the DS.www.dsfacts.com
krissywats
on 10/21/09 7:20 am - Kew Gardens, NY
I know I've mentioned to you before that my best friend is having the same issues as you.  She recently found a book and doctor that she feels can help her. 

http://www.feelingfff.com/

I'm reading the book too to help her sort through it because she's so frustrated and needs a support system that gets it.  We both hate the name of the book - makes it sound SO trite.

That doctor also does phone consultations to help get to the bottom of an undiagnosed problem and recommends some specific blood and spit tests to help diagnose the issues.  He's evidently been working in this field for most of his career.

Hope it helps you too!

7/19/09 - DS with Dr. Alfons Pomp
7/11/12 -  tummy tuck, UBL, larg lipo sculpting of torso, lipo of "buffalo hump" with Dr. Sauceda
Lloyd S.
on 10/21/09 11:51 am - Fairborn, OH
Kayla,

Looking good there gal!  Your arms are sure to be the envy of all the girls.

Sorry to hear about all the hormon issues.  It reminds me of a friend who was a long distance runner.  Ultra fit and then all at once she seemed to be having issues like you.  It came down to she wasn't eating enough and she had to scale back the running.  Eventually everything turned back to normal.  Hope it does for you too.

Lloyd
HW 502/SW469/CW250 - Down 219
Hernia repair and Pannilectomy: 13 March 2009

Kerry J.
on 10/21/09 12:13 pm - Santa Clara, UT
You're looking great Kayla; those arms are to die for! And I know xactly how you feel about the mid-drift jiggle; I've got the same thing- -no matter how hard I work out, I still have that jiggley waist! I guess it's either get used to it, or hire a knife man to carve it off. 

Hang in there on the hormone issues until you get it solved; I'm sure it will happen if you just keep after it.

Kerry 
traciejo1972
on 10/21/09 12:51 pm
You look FABULOUS Kayla!

Getting excited about my future!  God is AWESOME!

HW/SW/CW/GW     updated 3/29/11
369/341/194/175

Julie R.
on 10/21/09 10:51 pm - Ludington, MI

I'm glad to hear your MRI went well, sweetie.   I sure hear you on how one feels after adding in sweets and simple carbs - kinda icky, right?    I've been making a conscious effort to increase my complex carbs (eating falafel for breakfast as I type this!) just to see what it does to my labs as well.

You look amazing and you are SOOOOO pretty!

Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

DS Facts
on 10/22/09 2:03 pm
Kayle, I LOVE Your new avatar =)

I think you are doing all the smart things Kayla. I hope the appointment with the reproductive endo goes well and gives you a new direction to go in to resolve the issues you've been having.
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 333 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 799 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 268 views