I haven't emailed Tammy yet, sorry

Lynda D.
on 4/2/11 5:55 am
Last Wednesday I posted here the promise to all of you that on Thursday I intended to send an email to Tammy at OH regarding a new sticky. I haven't had a chance to do that yet. I'm sorry. My 14 year old daughter was hospitalized late last Wednesday and this emergency has been consuming all my thought and time.

Maybe someone else has emailed Tammy by now, I don't know, I haven't read through the board to see what's been going on. Emailing Tammy obviously isn't my responsibility—I don't want to come across as thinking that if I don't send out an email, no one will, please don't get me wrong on that. Please don't think I'm setting myself up as smarter or more important than others here. I just really, really want to make this happen and I did make a promise to all of you that I would help. I just wanted to let you all know why I haven't fulfilled that promise yet.

I wanted to compose a good email filled with compelling arguments and great ideas. That's not something I can do without some thought beforehand, and I haven't had a chance to really think about it at this time. Again, sorry about that.

What I'm going to do is send an email to Tammy telling her a little of what happened with me and that I intend to send her another email later.

In the meantime, I would love to know of anyone's ideas for a new sticky and ideas of good arguments to get that new sticky (Like the fact that if OH were the only forum on the web with the easiest access to the best info on the DS, it could translate into more advertising revenue for OH? I mean, money talks, right?).

Thanks so much,

Lynda

First Surgery Date: November 5, 2005
Surgery Type: RNY--Proximal
Height: 5' 3"
Beginning Weight: 250 lbs.
Lowest Weight: 125 lbs.
Current Weight: 230 lbs. Seeking Revision to DS

(deactivated member)
on 4/2/11 7:48 am - WAKE FOREST, NC
I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope she's on the road to recovery!
(deactivated member)
on 4/2/11 8:31 am
Hi Lynda, someone did ask about a sticky and this thread was the response to it. So you may as well save yourself some time and effort. Sounds like you have enough on you plate right now with your daughters problems. I'm sorry to hear she is ill, I hope she get better quickly.
Hang in there.
Inge

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/DS/4363904/DS-FAQs-Sticky-post/
Lynda D.
on 4/2/11 10:25 am
Yeah Inge, it doesn't look like the sticky is going to be a reality. Too bad. I did want to see it happen.

First Surgery Date: November 5, 2005
Surgery Type: RNY--Proximal
Height: 5' 3"
Beginning Weight: 250 lbs.
Lowest Weight: 125 lbs.
Current Weight: 230 lbs. Seeking Revision to DS

Elizabeth N.
on 4/2/11 8:43 am - Burlington County, NJ
If you do your email like this post, you are VERY overdoing it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 673 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1001 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 337 views