Carb Busters

elizabeth G.
on 5/15/11 10:00 am - Canada
So, I have decided to attempt a carb purge over the next couple of weeks.  My weight loss has been almost non existent since Christmas, and I know I am TOTALLY responsible.  I have been enjoying WAY too many carbs--bad carbs--and I have found myself stuck at the same weight because of my bad choices. 

I am going to limit myself to 50 carbs a day, but good carbs  :)  If you do not mind, i am going to make myself accountable and check in every night to let you know how many carbs i have had each day 

Is there anyone else who wants to do a daily carb check in with me for a couple of weeks?  I am going to weight myself in the morning and then not again for 2 weeks.  I really hope that this is the kick start I need to get the numbers to start going down again.

TTFN

Liz
DS SURGERY NOV 20, 2009
210 POUNDS LOST SO FAR
beemerbeeper
on 5/15/11 10:20 am - AL
There are folks who post daily on the Bites and Vites thread to keep themselves accountable.  You may want to consider joining them.  You can set any goals you want to set and they will support you!

~Becky

Kathleen F.
on 5/15/11 1:49 pm, edited 1/29/12 6:52 am
[edited to remove personal information]

airbender
on 5/15/11 7:15 pm
there is a low carb group you could sign up for or check out bites an vites, post and read daily.  good luck
elizabeth G.
on 5/16/11 9:43 am - Canada
Thanks guys.  i will check out bites and vites  :)
DS SURGERY NOV 20, 2009
210 POUNDS LOST SO FAR
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 975 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1168 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 435 views