Are there ANY GOOD frozen hamburger patties on the market?

J G.
on 6/27/11 3:08 pm
Burger-retail-frozen 
These are great on the grill.  Really juicy.  I smother them in cheddar after they're cooked.
zuzupetals2u2
on 6/27/11 3:19 pm - Sedona, AZ
I never could tolerate any I have tried before so I make my own hamburger patties using ground sirloin or the 80/20 hamburger as that comes out the most tender and the chefs on the cooking shows I have watched recommend it too. It is worth the few minutes it takes to make them.

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

elixir
on 6/27/11 4:16 pm - MI
 I'm gonna third the Bubba Burgers. I really like the Jalapeno version. Yum!

I am not like I was before. I thought that nothing would change me. ~Sinead O'Connor

mel1964
on 6/28/11 2:03 am
i vote for bubba burgers too!!!!

melanie L.
on 6/30/11 11:57 am
So originally I was gonna get the DS then switched to the vsg so i sometimes do lurk on here. So for the first year I only made burgers homemade, but I work in Target. One week we had a sale on pre made frozen burgers, and omg, everyone buys them. They are Bubber Burgers. They are so yummy. Even my hubby will eat them and he doesnt like frozen burgers. Ive only tried the sweet onion one in the yellow box...

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 325 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 783 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 261 views