Has anyone had this experience?

katygee
on 1/14/15 6:32 am, edited 1/14/15 6:34 am
DS on 11/14/14

Fat doesn't bother me at the potty.  I only go poop once in the morning (well twice but all in the span of 5 minutes) except when I eat wheat it is all day long. 

My noise is pretty controlled now - only really bad when I'm not eating a lot.  I like my noise though.  It reminds me my body is working with me now not against me!

I just know I'm gonna need plastic surgery...  although an herbal medicine person I know said lots of echinachea (like you use for colds) is supposed to help skin go back. She said take it internally and soak in bath of tea.  I'm looking for research and can't really find much.

BTW the vomiting was weird.  Not lime pre surgery vomit at all.  Didn't smell, didn't send my who body in convulsions.   It wasn't pleasant and I don't want to do it again but it was different.  Very weird.

AngelnChains
on 1/15/15 3:09 am
DS on 11/17/14

If I eat anything high in fat, I go more than once or twice a day and its not pretty! Im not sure how others do it because my tummy will rumble and I know I will be in and out all day long. I really need to do some research high protein foods that dont cause me to go as much and well lets be honest the odor isnt exactly pleasant. Thats what Im fighting right now! 

On an up note I sell Partylite so I have an abundance of candles and warmers haha! I have to admit warmers really help since they have a stronger scent! :)

robinswls
on 1/25/15 3:06 pm

I asked my doctor about the smelly poo because literally it can come past two closed doors and with the exhaust going and she recommended this over the counter pill u can take called a bowel and flatulant deoderizer. I can't remember the name off hand but can post it if u don't find it online. Mine should be in the mail next week :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 354 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 813 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 271 views