It's OFFICIAL -150lbs since surgery!!!

Sarahlicious
on 5/1/06 12:13 pm - Portsmouth, OH
So it only took me 3 years to get there, what matters is I made it!!! Now I'm only 10lbs from joining the double century club (-200lbs overall weight loss)....and 13lbs from the TERRIFIC 2's. Haven't seen them since middle school! I saw my surgeon, (the mean nasty one, but she is the only one willing to do what I want and the one most skilled), and actually when you are losing weight...she is super nice. She is much more understanding now, very open to my lipedema/lymphedema. I had to stop by her office today and she commented how beautifully I am doing. Then I was able to have her suggest that I see a plastic surgeon...all part of my plan...she typically does the TT...but I really want her to let a plastic surgeon in the OR with her. So I'm just taking baby steps in the process and letting it seem like the plan is coming from her or the other doctors. But I realized to get what I want from her means I HAVE to lose the weight so I buckled down, strict food plan. Just like in the beginning...and it is working. I just have to keep it up. I will have to decide if I want to risk a revision. I will see how well I keep this up without having the restriction. Bye for now! Sarah Margaret 502/462/312/ A Person I've Never Known
Michael Eak
on 5/1/06 12:30 pm - Largo, FL
That's very good Sarah, Keep up with the good stuff and you'll realize your hopes & dreams shortly. Mike
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 286 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1328 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1332 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1473 views