Good Morning Friends! I need your help!

klkonrad
on 10/30/10 12:25 am - WI
Hi Everyone!

My name is Katie Konrad and I'm a grad student in the English department at UW-Milwaukee.  I'm currently writing an article for a class on my weight loss surgery and the profound effect it's had on my life.  I'd love to include other people's stories and experiences...and that's where you all come in! For those of you who'd like to help, there's a list of questions for you to answer at the end of this post. You can answer any or all of them, any information you'd be willing to share would be most appreciated!  If you do chose to answer any of the questions, you can email your responses to me at [email protected].  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you friends!

-Katie Konrad
[email protected]

Your Name: Location:   Surgery Type: Surgery Date: Highest and Lowest weights:     How did you come to the decision to have weight loss surgery?   Did you have any major health problems before surgery? Do you still have them?   Did you have any complications with your surgery?   What major lifestyle changes have you made?  
What would you tell someone who’s considering having surgery?
  What would you tell skeptics who think that weight loss surgery is an ‘easy way out’?   Any funny/inspirational personal stories to share?          

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become." 

Most Active