Roll Call! Name, goal weight (more)

Julie D.
on 6/6/03 5:58 am - Clinton, IA
& where you would like to meet if we have a get together?
Julie D.
on 6/6/03 6:01 am - Clinton, IA
Julie in Clinton, my goal weight is 159 (that would make me "average" on a BMI chart, but I really don't care if I ever get under 165, that is 10 pounds away from where I am now) and I am on the MIssissippi River, I would not want to travel any farther west than Ames/Des Moines since that in itself is about 3-3 1/2 hours. Iowa City would be awesome, Coral Ridge mall!! ~Julie
Amber C.
on 6/6/03 6:28 am
Hey, it's Amber, my goal weight is about 150, but i'll be perfectly happy at 160 (11pounds away) . If we were go meet Iowa City and Coralville are best for me...only about an hour (maybe a little more) from here. DM is about 2 and a half.
Dawn P.
on 6/6/03 7:27 am - Duncombe, IA
My name is Dawn Phillips, my goal weight (at this point and time) is 199 lbs. because I dont want to set goals for myself that I might not be able to meet. In my heart I'd love to cut myself in half (from 304) and be 152.. my adorable sweet husband told me I was awesome at 240! what a doll!...But realistically...no matter what i weigh...If i can fit into a size 14 jeans (without grease and a shoe horn! hehe)... i will be in heaven! I wear a 26/28 right now. Iowa Falls would work for me guys...it's about 45 minutes away I think, but that's ok! Anyone tooling through Fort Dodge on their way... we can car pool.. i have a full size van with 4 captains chairs and a bench seat in back. (not to mention tv, vcr and mood lighting .. whooHOO!) ~~~~~Dawn~~~~~
DeAnne H.
on 6/6/03 8:56 am - Boone, Ia
The Dr. Said I would end up aroung 190. I was hoping for a bit lower. But anything lower than I am right now is a blessing. I am about 45 min. from Des Moines and 2 1/2 - 3 hours from Corrolville. Dawn ... I get to Iowa Falls about once a week with work. We might have lunch??? DeAnne
AmyLynn B.
on 6/6/03 9:07 am - The Outer Limits of, IA
I am Amy. My goal weight is 175. I am waiting to hear from insurance, if the doc ever gets his head outta his rear and sends it in...lol. As far as a meeting place? If we can all meet somewhere in the middle. I saw Des Moines, Ames and Iowa Falls. Well I live outside Iowa Falls, so that would be great for me. Depending on how many I could possibly host. We live on a farm and could park campers out here if someone needed to stay overnight. I also have a big family room that could handle a couple of air matteresses if you think you could stand my 5 year old and 38 year olds tormenting us all...lol. Or there is a really nice AmericInn in Iowa Falls. I have spoken with someone there and the manager will be contacting me monday about a special room rate. They have a nice big pool and a spa there. You could make it a nice romantic getaway with the hubby if you like. If you want to make it a picnic type thing with the kids there are several awsome parks here in Iowa Falls as well. Just some ideas thrown out for you to consider. ~~~Amy
Michelle H.
on 6/6/03 11:52 am
Michelle from Cedar Rapids here- my goal weight is 140#. I would give anything to be a size 12 or below cuz I can't remember being below a 15/16 even at my lowest! I am only about 1/2 hour north of Coralridge Mall. That would be easy to find for everyone although it gets quite noisy and busy. A community room in an apartment complex would be ideal (they are free) but our apt doesn't have one. Open to any idea!
Most Active
Recent Topics