Thank You

Janet Kwiek
on 5/11/11 4:54 am - IL
Thank you SO much for all your wonderful words of comfort.  It has meant so much to me to have yor support in these past months even when I couldn't get here and post pften,  I knew you were here for me. 

We are having a memorial service for Eddie this Saturday, May 14m from 12-3 at the M.J Suerth Funeral Home, 6754 N. Northwest Hwy., Chicago, IL.  After we are  having open house at my daughter's in W. Chicago, please let me if you will be stopping by and we will get the address to you and directions.  I know the Chapel is pretty far away, but the funeral director is my sister's in-law and since Eddie had no insurance, I need go no firther.  I was just informed his family will be there so yes, the circus is in town folks, it should be interesting since I have been accused of assisted suicide and his sister wanted to watch the cremation.  Get out my stainless steel bra for this one!

Thank you all again-Much love and thanks from my girls too who have been phenomenal.

HUGE HUGS-Janet K & Eddie

berts4
on 5/11/11 7:03 am - Rock City, IL
Much love to you too and I just knew your girls would "step up" for you.  SOOOO glad to hear it.

Sorry his family is part of the circus, but if it makes you feel any better, my husband's family also joined years ago!  Stainless steel bra and your wonderful sense of humor will help you survive them.

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Nancy G.
on 5/11/11 7:46 am - La Salle, IL
 Janet

I am glad that you have the arrangements made.  Sometimes, I think this is the hardest part as you have so many decisions to make and they seem like such cold decisions in your time of grief.  I was like "who cares" on some ot the decisions but I know they all matter.  

It is great to have someone in the funeral business for helping with the funeral.  I can only begin to imagine dealing with Eddie's family. The outrageous claim of you helping with an assisted suicide would be the last straw for me!  

You go girl!  Get out that Stainless Steel bra and use it!  I dont think you have a thing to worry about.  You provided so much love and care for Eddie, I would be laughing at such accusations.  Just let them go in one ear and out the other.  

I wish I could be there for you but I am not cleared to drive long distances yet.  My thoughts and prayers are with you this week.  I know it will still be emotionally exhausting and dealing with the family will leave you fuming.  Just hang in there! 

Nancy 

Cat Lady

Lisa Tucker
on 5/12/11 1:48 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
Dear Dear Janet,

I will be unable to make the memorial this weekend, but my thoughts will be with you and the girls.

His family can say anything they want to. You know better. Have they been doing anything to help you the past few years?Or even offer support? It will all be over on Saturday, and then you can decide if you even want any of them in your life.

Hugs to you my dear friend.

LISA
Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1087 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5610 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5354 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5384 views