MY UPDATE FROM 1ST APPT WITH MY SURGEON

wannalose4boo09
on 7/1/11 10:57 am - Madison, IN
VSG on 01/16/12
Update from Dr. A NO SLEEP STUDY(YAY)!!! I have to get an EKG,Chest X-ray n Lab work(can do that at my local HP).  Endoscopy they are suppose call me about my appt for that.  Monday I will start my protein liquid diet(save money on food LOL).  I will do my psych evl. n 1st dietician appt next Thursday and I will see Dr A again on the 21st of this month.  And the July 18th I will start my support groups,cause I can only do the day time ones.  If I had a way down there in the evening I would do it but I don't.   

Lisa Tucker
on 7/1/11 10:23 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13
Good For You!!!
You will be on the losers bench in no time.

LISA
crystal M.
on 7/2/11 2:05 am - Joliet, IL
Yay!!!!  Congrats!!!!

One pointer that endoscopythey are supposed to call you on...if you don't hear from them make sure you call them.  You don't want anything holding up your surgery.

Good luck
wannalose4boo09
on 7/2/11 7:42 am - Madison, IN
VSG on 01/16/12
Yeah but my dr's office is good about calling if they haven't called about it by Thursday or Friday I will call

georgie3772
on 7/2/11 9:09 am - Manteno, IL

Good luck.  Sounds like you are on the road!  Hope all goes well...and FAST!  LOL

georgie

ChristineB
on 7/2/11 8:57 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL
Sounds like you are moving along.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Nancy G.
on 7/3/11 3:18 am - La Salle, IL
 Everything sounds great and it sounds like things are going to move forward rapidly from here on out!  Do you have a surgery date yet?  Congratulations, a new life is just around the corner!  

Cat Lady

wannalose4boo09
on 7/3/11 4:12 am - Madison, IN
VSG on 01/16/12
Thanks no Not yet!!  I have do a few things first.  I think I have a friend who can take me to the July 12th support group(evening) so all I have to do is 2 more day time support groups to have my 3 support groups done and I don't have to wait until Sep hopefully to have surgery.  Cause Tuesday I am calling my local HP to see when is a good time to come up there to get my blood work,chest X-ray n EKG so I can get in n get out pretty quickly.  

dsettle
on 7/3/11 6:27 am - Gurnee, IL
Congrats on getting everything going.  I do have one question though, if you are not having the surgery until sometime Sept, why start the liquid diet now?  Just curious!
Good luck with everything
Debbie

wannalose4boo09
on 7/3/11 8:44 pm - Madison, IN
VSG on 01/16/12
Cause my liver is really big he wants me to shrink it down.  I can do liquid all day then have 1 lean meal though. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1089 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5612 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5355 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5386 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5421 views