April Fools Day Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 3/31/15 10:22 pm - IL

No foolin, We are going to have a wonderful April Fools Day. High in the 70's, that is no joke. I can live with that. Especially since I am now on layoff, I get to enjoy the day.

My first order of business is to sign up for unemployment. My pet peeve with this is because I get S.S., the state of Illinois will not give you your entire unemployment. They withhold at least 50%. The argument is that if you are getting S.S, you don't need a full unemployment. Excuse me, but if I had a better S.S, I wouldn't be working.

Anyway, I want to change sheets this morning, and do some more in the bedrooms, then head out and get some dirt on my hands. I want to make a new shade garden in the back yard, to match the one I planted last summer.

It is nice to see you Nancy. I hope you get hired by the new company.

Thank you Christine. I didn't think of Holland America.

Connie, I was thinking of Canada too.

Have a prank free day,

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 4/1/15 1:15 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Well this time tomorrow I will be in Washington!!!  Yeah!!!  I hope the expected rain won't cancel or delay the flight.

When I get home I will pack and get everything ready for the morning.  We have to be up and ready by 3am.  Ugh!!! So it will be something easy for dinner tonight.  Like maybe a rotisserie chicken from Jewel.   

Lisa- when I was a kid I thought my grandpa was lucky because his SS check was more than I was making at McDonalds...LOL.  I was like...wow he didn't even work and he got that money.  LOL.  Kids, the way they think. 

Well I can't wait till the end of the day so I can start my vacation!!!  Have a good day all.

LisaTucker
on 4/1/15 2:58 am - IL

Crystal, Have a great trip.

Lisa

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5601 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5344 views