Thursday Roll Call

ChristineB
on 4/1/15 10:18 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

I just "had" to stay up and watch Restaurant Impossible last night! My brain is screaming you fool - I am beat.

Well, you know what I am doing today - keeping the tooth picks in my eye lids to keep them open. What is happening in your neck of the woods?

&

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

LisaTucker
on 4/1/15 11:07 pm - IL

Good Morning,

I am normally up until 11:30 or so. If I go to bed any earlier, I will be up by 3, and not able o get back to sleep. I generally am up by 5:30 or so.

My pland for today are to dodge the raindrops and go shopping and run some errands. Make my appointment for a mammo. I have already called in to unemployment to re-establish my unemployment.

Yesterday was such a great day, I even went out and played in the dirt a bit.

Remember, April showers will bring May Flowers.

Hugs,

Lisa

birder I.
on 4/1/15 11:49 pm - Rockford, IL

Good morning Illinoisans!

We started our Easter Egg hunt for discounts yesterday and it's been fun so far. Today should be a normal day and probably tomorrow. Holiday times in retail are always a guess. Regulars go out of town but visitors come in also. What a learning experience!

Easter we will spend with Kelly's family which will be fun. The baby is 19 months old and repeats whatever you say to her! Fun! There's a picture of her on my FB post from last week. She's a cutie!

A friend brought in a salad package from Costco which had kale, broccoli cranberries, and a bunch more. It was really great. We don't have Costco so I'll have to see if our stores carry it. Really yummy!

Have a great day!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1092 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5614 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5358 views
Sunday Roll Call