Tuesday Roll Call

ChristineB
on 6/30/15 3:53 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

The little smiley is what Dave looks like. Not much sleep in the hospital. Hopefully home this morning. The MRI report needed to be read and reported to his primary. He is coming around with the IV and the knee is getting better. His doc messaged me yesterday evening and said he will be put on iron needs to stay out of the sun.

I am off to ABMC in a while. His doc is an early bird with rounds and will most likely be there at a little after 7.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

ChristineB
on 6/30/15 6:52 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

He has a small fracture of the knee plateau and we are waiting for a consult from the ortho doc then home later today. 

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

crystal M.
on 6/30/15 7:28 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I am going to Macy's after work today to get, what I am calling "my under stuff" for the dress.  You know the strapless bra and control top panties.  It's just easier to call it "under stuff", because it goes under the dress...LOL.  Then I am done, done, done.  I am also stopping by the makeup counter and getting some of my makeup.  That is about it.  I will stop off at Jewel on the way home and pick up a rotisserie chicken for dinner. 

I am excited to try on my dress after I get everything.  I hope it fits.  Ugh...it better fit. 

That's about it for my day. 

Christine-  did they find out what is going on with Dave or did they just order Iron?

Well I have lots to do at work...better get back.  Have a good day

ChristineB
on 6/30/15 1:00 am, edited 6/30/15 8:00 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Sun, dehydration are the long and short. Him recovering from the internal bleed is the contributor to the syncope episode. OTC iron has been ordered. He has sufficient iron but they are going to help give him some more of it with a 60 day intake of the oral iron. One cannot store iron - this will give him a little boost. He was not in the sun that long but the combined standing in one place contributed to the loss of blood flow to the brain. When a person locks up their legs for a while in one place the leg muscles do not contract to return blood through the circulatory system. He does not have any type of an internal bleed.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

LisaTucker
on 6/30/15 11:15 am - IL

It is good that you now know what was happening with Dave. It's no fun to be in the hospital for the person or his or her family.

Hubert just built a bench for me.It replaces one that we have had for more then 20 years, and it was old when we got it. I have painted the underside and sides, so when it dries, I will paint the outside and top. I may do something on the top, not sure yet.

Off to make lunch and pay some bills.

Hugs,

Lisa

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5601 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5344 views
Sunday Roll Call