Saturday Roll Call

ChristineB
on 7/24/15 10:22 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Early 'morning to all.

We went to Chitty, Chitty Bang, Bang again yesterday evening. Later this morning we will go to the Red Apple in Carol Stream for B-fast and then onto Cantigny.

What are you all doing this week-end?

&

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

LisaTucker
on 7/25/15 5:57 am - IL

Can you believe, this is already the last Saturday in July? Where is the summer going???? They have already had the school fees in the paper, and when to register. I am so not ready for fall.

Hubert has decided we need to take a few days in August and head to Branson. That is one of our "Happy Places". We haven't been there in 7 years or so. It will be nice to get back to the Ozarks.

We have a birthday/graduation party to attend tomorrow. At least, I will go. Hubert is working as usual.

Today, I might go to the Farmers market here in town. I was very disappointed the last time I went. We will see.

Life is good.

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 7/25/15 8:10 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I have been busy getting the house ready for guests.  We were having a cookout but by the looks of the weather forecast we are going to be ordering pizza...LOL.  We were waiting till the last minute to see if the rain would push back and not rain this afternoon.  So for a plan "B" we are going to order out pizza.  I didn't want to worry about buying food for two different menus (plan A/B)...so the plan B is just pizza. 

We are getting our invitations together for the reception.  So I will be asking for your email address. 

Well time to go...have a good day

birder I.
on 7/25/15 9:49 am - Rockford, IL

Hi everyone!

Life is moving along and the store is doing great. We continue to have a great time running it and knitting with friends. Nothing much new going on here. We are going to a fish fry cookout today. Hopefully it won't rain, but they have a good sized house if it does. It sounds like everyone is kind of in the same place, enjoying life and such.

Take care,

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1074 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5602 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5345 views
Sunday Roll Call