It is Sunday Morning!! The dumping syndrome is about to knock me crazy!!

carlak
on 9/13/15 2:02 am - Bradenton, FL

Hi there,

I was up all night again for the second night in a row!!! Not a good thing!

Im busy this week getting the cat settled so Carl and I can leave for Illinois. I'll be there over a month as I may be having revision surgery in October. It will probably be at Evanston hospital with a Dr John Linn. I'm hoping it goes like smooth and they don't have me go thru hoops!! My stoma is stretched out and there seems to be a ball of mesh causing it.

image hosting site

carlak
on 9/13/15 2:05 am - Bradenton, FL

Sorry my IPad has a mind of its own!! Anyway this dumping syndrome is about to drive me crazy..

now im watching carbs like mad and measuring my food 2ounces like at the beginning!!

any way talk on! I'll check back later.

Carla

image hosting site

LisaTucker
on 9/13/15 6:49 am - IL

Carla, I am so sorry you have been sick with dumping. I have had a few times with it, and it really doesn't matter what I am eating. Yogurt will cause it, as well as a piece of steak. There is no reason.

I am in the process of switching my closet, from all summer stuff to fall. I am leaving part of the summer stuff out, because we know we will have a few bursts of summer heat.

Meeting the kids for a Sunday dinner this afternoon. We will be celebrating Ricks birthday at a nice place in Ottawa.

Have a great day,

Hugs

Lisa

Nancy G.
on 9/13/15 12:56 pm - La Salle, IL

Hello All:

Carla,  I am so sorry you are having problems.  I saw that you were in the hospital recently but did not know why.  Ugh, just what you need.

Lisa, I am so happy that you get to go back to work!  I was worried that there was no money at all.  That is great news!

I have been so busy I do not know what end is up.  Work has been a nightmare.  The customers are so unhappy.  I get yelled at all day long.  It is not fun at all.  Tomorrow I start my last 4 days and I must say that I am ready to leave.  So many changes and so much dumped in our laps.  We have had to become experts in every speciality and lie through our teeth to our customers and that is so hard. It is taking 2 weeks to trace a missing order and that leaves a customer in limbo about their order for that long.  Not fun.  If they want a replacement, they have to pay for a new order.  That does not go over well.  

So I am counting down the days.  I cant wait!  There are only 8 of us answering phones in our center and tomorrow there will only be 2 of us.  Oh joy!    The center is so empty now.  It is strange.   I cant wait  for my 3 weeks off!

Everyone have a great day!

Cat Lady

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1092 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5615 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5359 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5389 views