Saturday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 9/26/15 5:27 am - IL

I went yesterday and bought a new shower curtin, hooks and liner. It has a large graphic of a brown tree on a white background. I have brown towels and washcloths, seat cover and tank cover, so this will finish the look.

I also want to get the veggie garden cleared out. The tomatoes aren't producing much, so why wait until it really gets cold to do it. I might tackle the annul flowers to.

I feel entergetic this morning.

What are you up to?

Hugs,

Lisa

Watson
on 9/26/15 11:22 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Hi & top of the day everyone,

Sounds like a nice and great bathroom stuff that you got Lisa.

Sounds like you had a busy day yesterday. I bet your veggie & flower garden looks great!

Same here with me this morning.

Today I went to Walgreen's to pick-up a few items, also I went to Village Discount to get a few used books. Yesterday morniing I went to the D.M.V. to take my driving test for the very first time and...I passed on my very first try!!! I'm so very happy! All this feels like a vivid dream since I passed the D.M.V. Driving Test, also I feel like I'm still on Cloud 9 since yesterday. Some of this feels like it sank in at times since yesterday, but at the same time it doesn't feel it sank in. So, I'm very happy that I got my very first Driver's License!

Have a great day & weekend everyone.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

crystal M.
on 9/26/15 1:31 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I have had a good day so far.  I laid around in bed for a long time.  It was so nice and relaxing.

I came down and started putting up my Halloween decorations.  I am going to make a cake and practice decorating.  Basically that's my day in a nutshell.

I don't have enough to keep me busy at work.  So to keep me from being so bored I started reading books on my phone.  I go through about 2 books a week now.  And Kindle had this unlimited books for $9 a month.  So it's perfect for me. 

I still haven't called for an appointment for ENT I will have to.  I am losing my sense of smell.  On more than few occasions I couldn't smell things I should have.  Like when we were driving and there was a dead skunk...I couldn't smell it.  Or a waste treatment center we were driving by...I couldn't smell that.  I know that those are things that stink and why would I want to smell those things.  But I can't help but think if I can't smell these horrible strong smells I won't be able to smell good things either.  I don't know...a person should be able to smell.

My sinuses and ears are getting worse and worse. 

Well time to get back to my enjoyable Saturday

Nancy G.
on 9/26/15 4:43 pm - La Salle, IL

Happy Saturday Everyone!

I have been ambitious the last few days.  I have been de-cluttering the living room.  I finally picked out a desk for my home office area and ordered it.  It should be here Oct 1.  It is dark glass with lots of shelves so it should work out well.  One shelf will have a cat bed for whoever is visiting to hopefully keep them out of my work area!  I am at least making progress.  I spent the first few days vegging and then finally decided I really had to get started.  So I have been picking a project a day and it has been working well.  I hope I stay motivated..  

I also got my hair done this week and I got a new meter to test my blood for my blood thinner readings.  Went in to the doctor's office on Monday to get trained to use it.  It will be so much better than having to go to the hospital every 2 weeks and much cheaper.  The hospital charges almost $400.00 for this blood test.  I'm like really??? 

The cats are still keeping us amused.  It is always interesting to see what they are going to think up next.  Nibbles is still the party animal and likes to get things started each day.  He is too funny when he tries to get others playing.  He definitely wants playtime!  

It is strange not going in to work.  It still seems like I am on vacation.  I know the need is still there.  

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather!  Have a great weekend! 

Cat Lady

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1101 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5623 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5366 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5393 views
Thursday Roll Call