Monday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 10/5/15 4:08 am - IL

Good Morning,

I don't know where the weekend went, but I was busy with this and that.

Today starts my first full week of work for this year. People are already pushing to get in first, to make sure they get theirs. Oh well.

I was sick most of yesterday, not sure if it was a dump or a 12 hour bug. It wasn't fun,

How is everything in your world?

Huggers,

Lisa

Nancy G.
on 10/5/15 8:02 pm - La Salle, IL

Hi Everyone!

Time is still flying by for me. We need prayers for Rick. On Friday night he started slurring his words. He was still doing it on Saturday and I took him to the ER. They did not think it was very bad and he did sound a little better when we were in there but they kept him overnight for some tests. He has gotten worse. They think it is a mini stroke but tests are inconclusive. His symptoms are increasing. They kept him today so he could see a heart doctor. i am not sure he will come home tomorrow yet. Now his right side is being affected. So they are thinking there may be a blood clot between the heart and brain but his head would not fit in the MRI machine today. He would have a big head! Not sure what they will do for imagining now. Guess we will wait and see.

I am frustrated because I was supposed to have an 1 1/2 hour meeting to set up my new computer today starting at 9 am. They were delayed and we did not get started until 9:30. Got finished, and had problems with my headset. After we finally got that working about 2pm. I got done and turned off the computer to restart it and I could not log in to my computer. It blocked my password. The y had to totally erase my hard drive, and are now reinstalling everything. It is now almost 10 pm and they are still not done. So 13 hours later I still do not have my computer up and running. Needless to say, I have not been able to go and see Rick today which makes me sad.

I did not get to see him yesterday either as since I had to spend all afternoon Saturday in the ER with him, I had to get supplies to set my office up. We finally go my desk set up Friday night and I had to have everything ready to go for the computer set up today. I have training all day Friday. I am supposed to start work next Monday. Since today took all day and Friday was unexpected, I am not getting my full 3 weeks vacation in. I have put in a request to delay the start date to a week from Monday. With Rick being sick, I want to wait another week if at all possible. I dont know what we are dealing with for him but I know he is going to need therapy.

Meanwhile, the cats are wandering around in circles as the house is a disaster area with the living room all messed up as I try to get the office area set up and Rick not here. On top of that, I fell today and took forever getting back up. I wasnt sure I was going to be able to get up. I had fur babies all around me, checking on me to see if I was ok but of course they were no help.

Hopefully things will get back to normal soon. I will keep everyone posted.

Cat Lady

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1075 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5603 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5347 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5373 views
Thursday Roll Call