Tuesday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 11/17/15 5:12 am - IL

Happy Tuesday,

Another rain filled day. I could so stay home today . No reason, just because it is nasty out. I will finish my holiday shopping this week. All I need to get is all of the gift cards. Then some little stocking gifts.

I am trying to decide what special treat I can take to Thanksgiving. Something snacky.

My poor hubby had to work aoo morning yesterday, then work last evening from 6 to 11. He should be at home, he wastold by the Dr. yesterday that he needs to stay home and rest. He has been sick since Thursday. I really wish she had put him in the hospital. Then he would of stayed down.At least he is on vacation starting Friday.

Where is everyone?

I am off to work, with the umbrella and rain gear.

Hugs.

Lisa

crystal M.
on 11/17/15 9:46 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I decided to take a break from my auditing and come on here.  I just need to get away from that once in awhile....ugh. 

I have a busy week.  Yesterday after work I took my car in for new tires...finally.  That took half the evening. 

Then today after work I have to meet with a lady from church to talk about my involvement with the church activities.  I am already going to helping out with the church's homeless shelter.  A group of us is bring food in and feeding them. 

Thursday I have to bake for work.  We have a Thanksgiving party.  I am making an apple pies. 

So that leaves Wednesday for shopping.  I don't have much time.  My days are filling up fast. 

This weekend we have to go help Greg's mom and dad clean out more of their house.  The bank is putting on the pressure.  We have no idea when they will be taking the house.  So we need to get stuff out ASAP

Lisa- I hope Hubert gets better fast. 

Well like the saying goes...it's a good day to be a duck.  See ya later

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1101 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5623 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5366 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5393 views