Thursday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 12/3/15 6:27 am - IL

Good Morning,

I am off work today, starting my 4 day weekend. Of course I will be working harder at home then at work.

Our 50th is in January, we are having a family/friend dinner in St. Clair County, at Fischer's in Bellville. This is where we had our rehershal dinner the night before the wedding. We can't have it where we had our reception, since it closed about a year after. So between that, Hanukkah and Christmas, this house is a madhouse.

It looks like another blah day ahead. I want sun.

Welcome home Dawn,

Carla, you should just get an apartment here, since you need a Vinnie fix so often :) Welcome back to your second home.

Anyway, lots to do today,

Hugs.

Lisa

berts4
on 12/3/15 7:03 am - Rock City, IL

Good morning Lisa and Illinois!

I am working this morning, then am going to court to testify for a friend so she can hopefully regain custody of her daughter.

I think we have most everything in place for this party on Saturday.  I am looking forward to it, but also a bit ambivalent, since there will be drinking and carrying on.  I will leave for a "breather" if I need one.  It's just the first big event that I personally am hosting since treatment.  All other events that I have attended I was not responsible for anything, so I could leave.  In this case, I will leave anyway, if needed.

I agree, I want sunshine.  I can even put up with the temp if there is sun.  I will be looking into relocation for the future.

That's about it for me!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

crystal M.
on 12/3/15 9:01 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Today I have a retirement party to go to after work.  It's at a place called Skooters.  It's a coutry Western bar/ restaurant.  It sounds like it could be fun.

This week I am helping the church set up for a Christmas program and that's it.  Just relaxing after that.

I was asking Greg if we have any plans for the actual Christmas day we have plans all the days around it.  And he says...so far no.  And I said how about if we just stay in and make a nice dinner.  So that is our plan so far...that could change.  Oh other than church.

Well...have to get back to work.  Have a good day

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1089 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5612 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5355 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5386 views
Thursday Roll Call