Monday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 12/28/15 4:19 am - IL

Happy Monday,

This is really going to be a great day to start the week, NOT!

Mother nature is back to her old tricks. We are getting rain right now and who knows what will follow.

Just be careful today.

Well I am batting zero in the Hubby gifting. Last year I bought him a new wedding band, and had to return it, this year, the trench coat fit him, but the sleeves were way to short, I did get him a drown, which he liked.

Off to work, have a great day.

Lisa

crystal M.
on 12/28/15 11:10 am, edited 12/28/15 3:10 am - Joliet, IL

Hello

Greg liked his gifts too.  I got what I really wanted....a Kate Spade purse.  It's so pretty. I am using it but I think I am going to put it away and only use it for nice things.  I would hate to ruin it.  I also got a wonderful sweater and boots and jewelry box.  Greg spoils me so.   

Christmas is over.  I am sad and glad at the same time.  I am happy that I can take a break and relax but sad that the fun is over.  I already started taking my decorations down.  Greg took down the outside stuff already...he is on top of it. 

Christmas Even I developed a abscess on my tooth.  I kept on baking to keep my mind off the pain.  But as the day went on it got worse.  By the time it was bedtime I was in some pain and the abscess was the size of a marble.  I took some Tylenol Nighttime and managed to fall asleep.  When I woke up I was surprised it was 5am and that I slept all night.  Then I noticed the pain was gone.  During the night the abscess had ruptured...releasing all the pressure.  I was in hardly no pain.  Thank god.  I was able to enjoy my Christmas and even eat some roast and potatoes.  It was a good Christmas.

The next day I went to the dentist.  I need a root canal.

Well stay warm and drive safe.  See Ya

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1080 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5350 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5380 views
Thursday Roll Call