Midweek Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 12/29/15 3:29 pm - IL

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Happy Mid week,

Almost all of Christmas is put away, and eager to get on with the new year. We have just a few things t o put into the basement, and a few goodies to finish. Leftover cookies will be made into cookie balls, same as cake balls, but made of leftover chocolat and white cookies. And what is left will go home with Monica on Friday. Dips, crackers and such will be put out News year Day, and what is left after that, will be sent to the snack dump (garbage disposer).

I work tomorrow, off  Thursday and Friday, anew work year starts Monday.

What is everyone else up to?

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 12/30/15 8:33 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I have almost all of my Christmas decorations down and put away.  The only thing that is delaying me is the fact I need a couple more Rubbermaid containers to put the new decorations in.  So things are sitting on the basement floor waiting for a home. 

I unfortunately have to work tomorrow.  But it usually is a short day.  Then Greg and I are going out to eat for New Years Eve.  I am going to dress up in my new outfit. 

All snacks and cookies have already been dealt with.  I have Greg bring them to his office.  I want them out of my sight...ASAP.  That way I am not tempted.

I will say driving in the snow with a 4X4 Jeep is a lot easier than in my little Corolla.  But I am still careful.  Comes from years and years of driving little cars in the snow.  I can't just go crazy.  And my heated seats are the best thing ever!!!

Well back to work.  Have a good day...stay warm and drive safe 

berts4
on 12/30/15 9:16 am - Rock City, IL

Good morning Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

I haven't visited in a while, it seems.

Liv is home and I am happy to see her.  David is even being tolerable with her around, which is unusual.  Our Christmas was good and happy.  

I had no trouble getting home Monday, just went really slowly.  Yesterday though, I slid off of the driveway and got stuck in the mud, my front tire just off the cement, digging a 5 inch deep hole trying to get out.  In the afternoon, my neighbor came and pulled me out with his truck.  I guess it was God's way of telling me to stay home with my granddaughter and kids.

I'm back to work today.  Tomorrow, I work and Liv is working the day at Camp.  Todd took the day off, I don't know what his plans are for the day.  I would love to get my tree down, but Olivia is enjoying it and we compromised and she will take it down Monday, before she heads back to school on Tuesday.

We have no plans for New Year's Eve.  I might make a nice dinner.  As much as I've been sleeping lately, I might miss the whole thing.

That's about it from the northwest corner.....

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1089 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5612 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5355 views