Sunday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 1/3/16 10:54 am - IL

Good Morning,

So how is everyone the 1st Sunday of January?

To everyone who is viewing this but not commenting. Please do. We need you. As you can see, our regulars are slowly falling away and we need some new blood to keep us going. I try to comment as often as possible, but my life is busy too.

Hubert is getting the last of the decorations picked up from the outside. Since we will be gone  this coming weekend, we won't be able to do it then.

I am working most of the week. I am hoping we are busy. Last week was very slow.

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 1/3/16 3:11 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello eveyone

I had a busy day.  Now I am relaxing.  We went to church.  We also stopped by Greg's parent's house.  His dad is having some issues stemming from the whole hematoma.  Because of the brain surgery he was put on pain medicine.  He is now abusing the the pain meds.  He is in bad shape.  We have taken the pain meds away and asked and received non-narcotic pain meds.  He is beside himself in anger.  I feel bad for both of them.  On top of all of this they are losing their house at the end of this month. 

If you or anyone is interested there will be an estate sale at some point.  I just don't have the details right now.  Maybe if you guys come for the estate sale we can meet for lunch afterwards. 

On to 2016...2015 was a great year...for me. 

Have a good evening all

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1088 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5611 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5354 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5385 views
Thursday Roll Call