Wednesday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 1/13/16 5:07 am - IL

Crystal, please let us know when the sale is.

Dawn, I am trying to get motivated too.

I am trying to recuperate from the weekend. Pictures are posted on my home page of Facebook. Because of the weather, everyone couldn't make it, but it was a good turnout.

I came home  on Sunday with a really stiff and sore neck. Went to the Doc's on Monday, got xrays, and found out I have severe Artritis. I am sorting out some options for the care of this new drama.

Off to work. Have a great day.

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 1/13/16 7:16 am, edited 1/12/16 11:18 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

There is always drama surrounding this whole thing with Greg's parents.  It's like the worst possible things a person could go through and it's happening all at once.  They are losing their house and Greg's dad is still recuperating from the brain bleed.  Today is the day the estate sale people come in and get things situated and organized.  And Greg's mom is very exhausted...trying to nurse her husband and take care of things.  We told her to sit back and let the estate sale people take care of things from here....let them earn their money (they make 40% of the total sold). 

I think the sale is the weekend of the 23rd.  I think.  I will have to confirm this weekend. 

I think the bank might give them till the end of February to get out of the house, considering the issues with Greg's dad.  Otherwise they are out by the 31st.  Thank God they have a wonderful place in the Cayman's to go to.  I hear it's very pretty down there.  I am almost envious of them.  Leaving this wintery crappy weather to live there. 

I am glad your party went over well.  Sorry to hear about your Arthritis.  In the neck to...sounds like a bad place to have it. 

Nancy- Looks like I will be in your neck of the woods again.  For Valentines day...well a week early to beat the rush.  Greg is taking me to a cabin near Starved Rock (I say near not the Starved Rock cabins).  Then on Sunday he said we can go for brunch at the Starved Rock restaurant...he said they have a really good brunch.  The cabin has a fireplace and a whirlpool tub...sounds nice and cozy. 

Well time to get back to work....have a good day all  

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1088 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5611 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5354 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5385 views
Thursday Roll Call