Thursday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 2/18/16 7:30 am - IL

Good Morning.

Shhh, don't tell Hubert, but I screwed up and payed a big bill, on  online banking, twice this morning. What to do, what to do........... Call the bank! All is well.

I am so glad you guys are here to tell stupid mistakes too.

Getting some stuff done here at home, then meeting some friends for a quick lunch. Then I really want to finish the taxes and get then out of the way. Thats my day in a nutshell.

Have a good one.

Lisa

berts4
on 2/18/16 10:57 am - Rock City, IL

Good afternoon, Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

I finished my taxes last night and got them submitted.  Now, if I can get all the Village's accounts reconciled, things will be good.

I have a, "sick headache" today.  It's not super painful (thank goodness) but annoying and relentless.  I'm a bit nauseated too.  I think I will go home and chill.

I do want to make tie dye some things for some upcoming baby showers, but we'll see if I get to that.

Not much else here.

Everyone have a great day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

crystal M.
on 2/18/16 11:44 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I have been getting headaches but I think it's from the allergy shots.  You know they introduce more and more of what you are allergic to into your system...something has to affect you.  I think it's giving me headaches.  They aren't migraines.  They are dull, ponding headaches...but after a few hours they really start to hurt.  I am going to ask them about it next time I go. 

I am so glad tomorrow is Friday.  Although, my Saturday seems pretty quiet.  I have a very busy Sunday.  More helping the in-laws out of their house. 

Lisa-  I have made a mistake like that before. 

Well I am hoping this day goes by fast....have a good day all

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1090 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5612 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5355 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5386 views
Thursday Roll Call