Well, let's see....d...

Brenda B.
on 8/5/03 11:25 am - Lenexa, KS
Well, let's see....definitely jean shorts and tank tops or spaghetti strap tops. Form fitting black dress with stockings. I agree on the matching bra and panty sets. Don't forget the high heels without knee pain! Love hearing from everyone! final pre-op consultation today, all set for August 18th. Kinda have the feeling of getting ready to ride a roller coaster. You know really excited and a little scared all at the same time. Hugs and prayers to everyone!
Click
on 8/5/03 12:49 pm
Brenda, Congrats on completing your pre-op testing! WOOOO HOOO!!!Big hugs to you!
DebPKansas
on 8/5/03 8:43 pm - Paola, KS
Woohoooo Brenda. Hey, what hospital you gonna be at??? Olathe? I would love to stop by and check on you if that's ok. Let me know. I dream of wearing sleeveless! lol (((hugs)))and smiles =))
Fran L.
on 8/6/03 2:59 am - El Dorado, KS
This is soooo great.. congrats on your journey and on that close by date... fantastic.. will be thinking of you and praying hon.. have a great day.
Deanna_K
on 8/7/03 12:45 am - Sandy, OR
Brenda...Just sit down, take a deep breathe and HOLD ON!!! It's gonna be a WILD ride!!! I can just see it know...you're gonna be wearin' those jean shorts and tank tops at christmas this year JUST 'CAUSE you CAN!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6498 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6405 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7857 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6890 views