Advice Please?

Kisha D.
on 11/9/08 2:47 pm - Hammond, LA
I was wondering if anyone else had this happen to them. I had RNY on August 25 2008. I developed a rash on my right forearm about 2 weeks ago now its also on the left arm as well. Could this be too much of one of my vitamins or possibly not enough of one of them? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Kisha

Beasley317
on 11/9/08 4:59 pm - LA

I have a suspicion that people will tell you to call your PCP. I've never heard of a rash being a sign of too many vitamins. Maybe you just caught a good old fashioned bug of some kind? Keep us posted and I hope you feel better!!

Clirishu
on 11/10/08 1:13 am - LA
I developed a rash on my belly. My PCP and I decided it might have been a reaction to the Luvox or Vitamin K injections - I had both while hospitalized.  My rash happened right after discharge though.  I do know that for the first four months my body revolted against the surgery.  I had aches and pains like you would not believe and in the oddest of places.  They would come on with no warning last for several weeks and then disappear just like they appeared - with no warning.  We go through so much in those first few months that I would not be overly alarmed, but if benadryl isn't cutting it - consult with your PCP.
SweetPea-La
on 11/15/08 11:39 am
Funny you should say this. .. . I too have recently develped a rash on my right forearm. Not sure where it came from- trying to treat with cortaid and benedryl. We'll see what happens. Keep me posted if find out what it is. Good luck- Kim

Kisha D.
on 11/18/08 8:29 am - Hammond, LA
I treated my rash with clear caladryl and cortizone 10. It has cleared up thank god. Although I would still like to know what caused it...lol

Kisha

Most Active