grrrrr..... A tad bit upset

crazyduck
on 5/21/11 3:06 pm - Maurepas, LA
I got a call from Dr. Bellows nurse Friday, and she set my surgery date back from July 6 to July 13. I know it's only a week, but now that's an extra week of liquids too! I just had to rant for a minute, I am still very blessed to have this dream come true! Leigh
Think positive, and all ur hopes and dreams will follow!                   
Louisianawench
on 5/22/11 11:03 am - New Orleans, LA
VSG on 03/21/12
Hey its ok i got pushed back on appt with .Bellows He's gonna be out of town. My new appt. is June 8 I hope to get my surgery date soon. I finished all my pre ops
Louisianawench
" Time,indeed is a sacred gift, and each day is a little life"
crazyduck
on 5/22/11 2:45 pm - Maurepas, LA
Well that makes me feel a little better that I wasn't the only one whose appt. changed!
Ella Nchanted
on 6/30/11 1:46 pm - LA
Well my  surg date is the 27th of july ,my  preop app was the 12th  but they called and  said it had to be changed to the 6th because he was  gonna be  out of town on 12th.

crazyduck
on 7/1/11 4:16 am - Maurepas, LA
Do you mean it was pushed ahead, or postponed?
Ella Nchanted
on 7/5/11 2:11 pm - LA
my surg date is the same ,still the 27th,but my preop was originolly set for the 12th and they called and  moved the day for preop to the 6th.So im in N.O now  and will see them in the morning,I  just hope it all goes well,im so ready for this surgury to  happen!

crazyduck
on 7/5/11 4:21 pm - Maurepas, LA
I received a call from Shelia saying the pushed back my surgery to the 20th. WTF? No explanation and that means I will be on the liquid diet for 30 days instead of 14. This really suxx ass!!!
Most Active