SLEEVED ON MONDAY!!!!!

CravingSkinny
on 6/1/12 3:16 am - LA
VSG on 06/14/12
 Yes I did!!!!!!!! I am now a week into my liquid diet! Very hard but already down 11.6 lbs!  Sorry for not updating but we decided to move our family before surgery instead of after from Baton Rouge to Mandeville! Lol only good thing about it is I am so busy I don't think about eating!!!! At my last appt Dr Noria explained everything in detail and recommended a few things to buy to make my life easier! I am fully prepared now! Next stop, surgery day! June 14th!!!!! How is your journey going so far? 
Shaniceh01
on 6/2/12 6:28 am - Ruston, LA
 I'm so happy for you. And congrats on the move, keep my updated on your process. I go see venessa Monday to turn In Everything so she can submit it to Medicaid and I'm going to tell her I want to switch surgeons hopefully all goes well
sabrina.rob40
on 6/5/12 12:21 pm - LA
HI, I WAS WONDERING ABOUT THE SLEEP STUDY TEST...HAVE YOU HAD THE PROCEDURE DONE YET? I GO ON TOMM FOR THAT ONE. AND WAS ANYONE ON THE WAITING LIST FOR THE PHYSIOLOGIST?
Shaniceh01
on 6/5/12 12:43 pm - Ruston, LA
 I had my sleep study and my pych evaluation done back home, the sleep study just consist of a lot of plugs from your head to feet and you really don't get much sleep but it's a breeze. I've heard of people having trouble trying get a psych eval at tulane so maybe try getting it else where if possible. I googled and found someone and she did accept Medicaid. Good luck to you!!!!
jennydemerice
on 6/6/12 11:11 am - Gonzales, LA
I has spoke to Vanessa last week about moving from Dr.Bellows (I had heard of the long wait)  She said to stay with him...I was just wondering what you found out?
Shaniceh01
on 6/6/12 12:49 pm - Ruston, LA
She told me I wouldn't have surgery until September under dr. Bellows but I'm a senior in college and I'm pushing for time and that would be in the middle of a semester and I just can't do it then so I told her on Monday that I wanted to switch she said no problem but I had to write a letter which I feel like is pointless so I call Brooke and she is suppose to get back with me tomorrow morning, hoping for the best. I've waited long enough....do what you feel is best and good luck to you, I'll keep in touch
Shaniceh01
on 6/27/12 10:59 am - Ruston, LA
 Glad to know you're doing okay, how are you feeling?
(deactivated member)
on 4/16/12 3:05 am - LA
How did things go with Dr. Noria? She is my surgeon as well, I am going back to her for the scope on May 28. Good luck with your upcoming surgery !
CravingSkinny
on 4/16/12 4:19 am - LA
VSG on 06/14/12
 They went excellent!  My scope was so easy.  I was kinda sleepy the rest of the day but that was the only side effect I had.  I will get my surgery date on April 30.  I am hoping for the last week in June.  I absolutely love her!!!!!  Are you going to the seminar on April 30?  She said it is alot of good info.  If so, I would love to meet you! 
(deactivated member)
on 4/16/12 11:34 am - LA
I went to an information seminar a few weeks ago at her office, I guess that is the same thing you will be attending? Did you get insurance approval already? I am still getting my info together, I only have to see the nutritionist tomorrow and then have the scope done and see the physiotherapist. Just wondering how much longer it will be before I can get a surgery date too. June would be fabulous! I am sure you are super ecxited!
Most Active