Dr. Stan Hahn Nederland TEXAS

CindyLyn
on 7/8/09 3:23 am - Evadale, TX

I am looking for any of his patients.  He did my surgery in Feb '08. Now that he has up and left town I was wondering if any of you have had trouble getting your records?  I'm trying to get my records but don't know were to find them.  His office is NO MORE. LOL

Revision from Lap Band to Gastric Sleeve.  August 16, 2011

vickie1973
on 7/8/09 3:56 am - Palm Beach Gardens , FL
hi maybe you should contact your insurance company maybe they can help you

Cauline
on 7/8/09 4:35 am
Stanley Hahn M.D.
610 Strickland Dr,
Orange, TX 77630
409-883-8500

?

Lost 43 pre-op, 47 post-op, gained back 75, and now lost 45 thanks to r/keto                                                     

“You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience by which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

CindyLyn
on 7/8/09 5:18 am - Evadale, TX
I think this is his old address.   I wonder if the hospital would have my records?

Jajomoal
on 7/8/09 8:16 am
Dr. Hahn was my surgeon as well.  My last appointment with him was June 22nd and at that time I requested my records to be copied and that i would pick them up.  I told them I had a new bariatric appointment the following Tuesday.  The "office staff" said no problem.  Well, they called me on the Tuesday of my appointment as I was checking in at the new bariatric office and proceeded to tell me "your records are ready to be picked up and this is our last day here".  I asked that they be mailed to my new doctor's office.  I guess I had better make a follow up phone call to make sure that happened.  I have never really trusted Dr. Hahn's office staff.

I would start with the hospital where is office was located - maybe ask for the medical records department - hopefully they will have an answer!  His leaving really caught me off guard and I was quite upset about it.  One good thing, the place I am going now - they have a wonderful office staff and the doctor seemed really, really nice.   Even though I have to pay for my fills upfront and send the information off to my insurance company - I am thankful that they are close and I don't have to travel to Houston!

How has the band worked for you?  Have you found a new surgeon to do your fills??

Please let me know if you find your records - I may need to find mine as well!

Lisa

chrisogrodowicz
on 3/30/23 6:29 pm

He has moved to Kingman,AZ I believe.

CindyLyn
on 7/11/09 10:16 am - Evadale, TX
I got a BILL from Dr Hahn this morning.....  It said they didnt file on my last fill so they need me to pay the bill and wait for insurance to reimburse me...  OKAY!!
I will be using The Christus Group in Beaumont for my fills.  They don't take insurance so my visits and fills will be $150.00.    
I sent a request to the last address I have for him to send my records to them.  I guess time will tell.
Boy!! He not only screwed us his did is staff also.  From what I understand they are all with jobs now.
I wish I would have gone with a Dr in Houston now.

Most Active