Let it Snow Let It Snow!!!

steelerfan1
on 1/10/11 3:20 am, edited 1/10/11 3:21 am
Okay so this has nothing to do with the lapband we can all use a distraction from the lapband world and talk about other things cant we ??

IT'S GOING TO SNOW !!!! WHOOHOOO!!!

I love snow going to go to Curves at 5 tonight then go to the store so I can get ran down by little old ladies trying to get milk and bread and watch the hustle and bustle lol.

Kids are all excited and I cant wait . Going to snuggle in my pj's tomorrow , play facebook and my silly little games and watch it snow !!!

IT'S GOING TO SNOW !!!! WHOOHOOO!!!

Okay , Im done now . 

OH yes one more thing

Here We Go Steelers,
Here We Go !!! Its playoff time baby !!!! whoohooo
dhenault
on 1/10/11 3:31 am
Expecting a foot of snow here on Tuesday! Sick of it!!!

Go Patriots - all the way!!

steelerfan1
on 1/10/11 3:36 am
A foot of snow ?? You lucky person you !!  We havent had that much snow since 95 !!  My son has never seen that much snow . The most he has ever seen is like 6 inches and that is it .

We are suppose to get 4-6 here but I hope its more

I was soooo hoping the Colts would have won then the Pats could have played the Ravens instead of the Jets .

I didnt want to play the Ravens for the third time this season lol

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

bubblesrn
on 1/10/11 5:06 am
Lap Band on 02/22/08 with
It doesn't snow much in Pittsburgh???  I for one am kind of getting sick of snow... beautiful when it does snow but not when you have to go to work... LOL! 
I have a Bariatric Surgery Seminar Wednesday night and I have some attendees already panicing asking if it's cancelled.  Won't know until that afternoon and it's the surgeons call... not mine.
We had the Christmas blizzard here in NJ, totally sucked 30 inches and it ruined my after Christmas shopping extravaganza!

Oh well, have fun in the snow!!!!
Stay warm and SAFE!
Jan

all the weight has been lost post-op..I LOVE MY BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

highest weight: 333 pounds (I know I gained after my last "weigh in" in the doctors office so probably it's more like 340 pounds)
current weight: 151 pounds (7/12/11)
I've been at goal (165 pounds) for 6 months now and now on maintence.  I tend to go up and down depending on time of the month and such! 

steelerfan1
on 1/10/11 5:22 am
Jan,

I wish I lived in Pittsburgh !!! Its Steeler Country there lol.  No, sad to say I live about 2.5 hrs away from the Burgh. I live in SE Ohio

But I go to the Burgh at least three times a yr for Steeler games I got a great hubby even though he isnt a Steeler fan lol.    I didnt get to go this yr cause of my surgery but I will be there next yr and I can buy me some cute little tops that dont fit right now lol.

Quit Smoking
10/8/10

samntom93
on 1/11/11 4:12 am
VSG on 11/06/13
I am with you....GOOOOOO STEELERS!!!  This should be an awesome game!!!
 [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOZnPqX/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wOZnPqX/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

Kate -True Brit
on 1/10/11 5:17 am - UK

I lvoe snow...

when it is fresh and clean
when I don't have to go to work
when I don't have to be anywhere for anything specific
when family members don't need to drive
when my freezer is full

Otherwise, you can keep it!

Kate

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

Bette B.
on 1/10/11 5:21 am
  Uh oh! You forgot to label this as "OT"! 

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

BluestCat
on 1/10/11 5:44 am, edited 1/10/11 5:44 am
OK Steelers Fan, if all of the snow only falls on your area I will agree to the snow. But I am in north central PA up in the mountains and don't really want any snow.  I hate the nasty white stuff.

Deal?

Kim 
steelerfan1
on 1/10/11 8:35 am
On January 10, 2011 at 1:44 PM Pacific Time, Kim B. wrote:
OK Steelers Fan, if all of the snow only falls on your area I will agree to the snow. But I am in north central PA up in the mountains and don't really want any snow.  I hate the nasty white stuff.

Deal?

Kim 
LOL Deal Kim !!! I dont know how good my word will be on this so dont yell if it dont happen lol

Quit Smoking
10/8/10

Most Active