Seven yes 7 years out....

gorditabonita
on 1/18/13 2:17 pm - Springfield, VA
VSG on 01/23/13 with

Happy Surgiversary! You look amazing!!!

HW - 287 (12/2007); GW - 165; CW - 164....proudly wearing a size 8!On my journey from LapBand to VSG.....LapBand on 12/19/07, LapBand removal on 8/8/12 and sleeve on1/23/13! Consider joining me at Band2Sleeve!( http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Band2Sleeve/)  Friend me on MyFitnessPal too! I'm gorditabonita74.

pineview01
on 1/18/13 3:13 pm, edited 1/25/13 10:40 am - Davison, MI

WOW!  You look HOT 

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Iam_with_the_Band
on 1/18/13 6:17 pm

Hey YOU SEXY WOMAN!

I remember you quite well!  You were one of my role models!  I'll be 5 years soon!  I also remember you always wore the sexiest shoes!

YOU look FAB!

Happy Bandiversary!!!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Jean M.
on 1/18/13 10:15 pm
Revision on 08/16/12

Congratulations, Debbie Jean. When you were in the 120-lb neighborhood, I thought you looked scrawny. Now you look just amazing!

This seems like a good time to thank you for the help you gave me when I was a baby bandster.

Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

debbiejean58
on 1/25/13 2:12 am - Antioch, TN

I want to thank each and every one of you for your wonderful comments. Like Jean said and all my friends when I was 120 lbs. I looked bad but like everyone else I wanted to be the "skinny" one but it did not fit me, my bone structure is to big and I look better with a little weight on me.

I feel so good now, healthy and able to lead a normal life. I have a wonderful boyfriend that absolutely loves me and pampers me beyond belief, a wonderful family a great job so what else can you ask for??

I know the band is not for everyone but for me it has been a God send and I am so glad I took that step to take charge of my life and my health. All you can do is do all the research and chose which procedure is right for you, sometimes you get lucky like I did. Best wishes to everyone, hope better things are ahead for all of us.

Member Services
on 1/28/13 11:21 pm - Irvine, CA

AWESOME JOB!   

Most Active